There’s a lot of good relationship advice that people in relationships don’t normally put into words past the generic stuff like “You have to communicate.” So the readers of Reddit were asked “What’s the one deep thing everyone should know about being in a relationship?” Here are some of our favorites . . .
1. You and your significant other are on the same team and if you don’t feel like that’s true, there’s a problem.
2. Both of you have to make sacrifices and make them generously. And don’t keep score.
3. Most of the stress and fights will come from little things, not big, dramatic incidents.
4. If you don’t want your significant other to do things, you can’t do them either.
5. You should still go out of your way to try to impress the other person, just like when you first started dating.
6. Relationships require…
Ver la entrada original 68 palabras más